Thursday, October 9, 2014

Alhamdulillah :)

Alhamdulillah...I felt so blessed these days. First of all, because I am now living my dream job, a full-time house maker, a full-time mother, a fulltime that really full until I haven’t updated the blog for quite some time :)

Even though this is my dream job, I am still taking quite some time to embrace it. It’s a new phase, new task, new responsibility that are with me all these while and may look simple but still required a revoked in the whole time and life management.

And in addition to this, a few changes occurred to this; I must say my nomad life. I am still looking and searching for the right place to live in, in order to match the whole new organization and family structure. Hence, all these changes required time for you to adapt and accept it. And of course, your emotion is the one that is so difficult to make stabilise in this changing and uncertain phase of this temporary life.

Although this new job is a fulltime job that required even higher commitments, I recently doing a lot of thinking of where and how I want my life to be. Not that before this you ain’t have the vision in life but with some time taken to think again and to review, where you are now, is really satisfying and relieving. It is not that we forgot of our purpose and mission in this life but sometimes, we need to refresh it again and again as with time too… we may have deviate from the rightful course. So let’s come back….come back to who we are and who, we should be and who, we will be in future.

Thus, now I am back. Fresh and alive with clearer motivation and precise target.

Will try my best to live my life and to share my words with this world, with hope and vision that we will all end up jannah, in shaa Allah.

No comments: