Wednesday, May 14, 2008

T




Today is Wednesday. Tomorrow will be Thursday and after tomorrow will be Friday and yes.....the weekend. And this weekend it quite long too becuase Monday is a public holiday.

Wow....I have a long weekend to look forward too...What to do neh?

1) Sleeping


2) Eating


3) Movies


4) Or simply vege out and do nothing....


Well, where is the not-wasting-time-and-beneficial-things-to-do list? I should be reading the 8th Habit book but I am so lazy...suddently I realized that I have loss my interest in readings. I do very less reading these days.

And that is not good....Reading is always good but of course still depend on what you read. But folks don't forget to read beneficial things. I still remember....reading is the food for brain...

So happy reading!
Note: Adibah no need to ready anymore because she's cute and she will go straight to heaven :-)
Ayu






No comments: