Thursday, May 1, 2008

How many years have still??

Continue....

In other words, when you are so use to your company, it is kind of difficult to turn into a different environment, to new challenges, new people as you are already blend in to your current things.

I believed this is what happened to me and that is why I'm still here...in a more true words, too scared to move forward, seek for new challenges. Eventhough I stayed in only 1 company, I strongly believed that job hoping is a good thing to do, and very good for career development.

And that is also why my career development is not so good compared to those who job hop.

But still regardless of what it is, meaning why you stay in 1 company only, why you did not job hop and isn't boring to have to stay and see the same faces everyday, regardless of all this, you are still the one responsible for your life. You the boss and you decide what is best for you.

I've decided that my family will be in my number 1 priority. And that the only thing I can do to support my priority is to quit my current job and do not change job if the new job couldn't fit to my first priority. As I am not financeally (wrong spelling) capable now to quit job, thus, even if I am so dead boring now at my current workplace, the next best thing to do is to find a job that is better in term of everything from my current company, which is now still no where to be found. So still here.

If you are in the same boat, what is the next best thing to do?? There are 2 things to do..

(1) find a method to allow you to get the same amount of money and at the same time able to stay at home and become a real mother
(2) since you still can't quit job and being boring is no fun either, choose to perform well, to turn boring to exciting....


Trust me...life is jut about making choices and mathematics, You still have to calculate the risk.

Good Luck!!

No comments: