Thursday, May 8, 2008

Imagination + Day dream = Excitement

When I was a little girl, I like to have this day dream thing. Imagine that I can fly and then flew away from the bus that I'm on to school or hoping that some sort of alien or prince may come and rescue me from the bus and the school. Not that I hate school but I totally did not support the routine things that I have to do in 5 days a week and that is school. Well, life need to be more than that......and that is what I amagine.....

The sad part of this imagination is that, it still continue until now and none of it has become a reality. But now, since the scenario has change, now that I wish something would occured at my work place resulting with that I do not have to go to work. Or something different take place, for example like I received a bouquet of flowers from either my hubby or even good from a secret admirer. Or there's new guy at the work place who looks like Keanu Reeves....well something like that. As for the reality, it never come true, even getting a flower + chocolate from my dearest husband also did not come true. And of course the Keanu Reeves things did not come true also....

The thing is, this is so childish...I'm a mother of 2 now and still my imgination did not grow further. Still hoping for silly things or wishing for something that I knew will not come true. But that is actually the best part of it, it does not come true. I can wish for the whole world and it does not come true. Well, who cares?? I did not care if it does not come true either. But I still like to continue with this stupid/silly imagination especially when I'm bored. It will make me smile alone and light up my day :-) and nobody knows about it...shhhhhhh......

And whenever I felt sleepy at my workplace, I will imagine myself eating at a fancy restaurant and the food was so delicious.....it really helps because I have passion in food too ;-)

Ayu

No comments: