Thursday, July 10, 2008

What do you really like to do?

What do you really like to do?

I keep thinking about this. Well yes, I have the answer. I really like to eat. I like to eat different kind of food, eating at different type of places. Despite that, I do not have problem eating eventough I am not hungry. Whatever lalu I will sapu, of courselah halal food.

So if I like to eat does it mean that I should change career, involve in the food industry? Ehmmm yeah why not.

John Ruskin said, When love and skill work together, expect a materpiece. So, for my case, I like to eat but do not have the relevant skills. Love is already there but skill is still nowhere to be found. I am not even a good cook. Don't even mentioned about the so-delicious-look-like dishes that Chef Wan made but simple food for my family to eat also, I am still below very far below average....

So what is the point here.... If you knew what you like to do, then do it, go for it, find the skills and make it work for you, meaning can make money loh... or in simple term, can cari makan loh. So that you do not so suffer doing your job everyday, because you like it. Am I suffering now??? Oppss......

No comments: