Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So unlucky of me.......

I blew out an job interview opportunity today. I don't know why. But I felt that I'm sick attending interview and at the end no good results come out. So, due to my frustration, I refused to attend interview with so many reasons. And there goes an opportunity.........

However, I still want some changes, new job, meeting new peoples, learning new things but may be this wanting is not so high. The other site of me, do not want any changes, too afraid to face the excitement and very comfortable with current condition.

And also actually, I just don't know what to do with my life....I don't know what I like to do and where should I begin. Or is there any turn over point after this 8 years stuck in my current company. Ohhh I just don't know, where should I start.....and how to start actually!!

Ayu

No comments: