Monday, May 28, 2012

syukur Alhamdulillah

when i look up
i see the stars the moon
i felt envy....hurt
the stars were smiling
are they laughing at me
where is me?

i can't find myself
where is me?
i use to smile with big heart
with joy with the stars and the moon
but now i am down
with heart ache
with pain
with tears

i thought the stars were my friends
but then i discovered....the stars only wants the moon

and so i am torn between those two
i look down with tears in my eyes.
luckily my brain....still with me
and hence i am glad....
after those tears
after those pains
i knew where i stand
i knew where i belong
i knew where i should be
i knew where i want to be

every pain had a reason
and for that reason....i felt so bless
thank you Allah :)

1 comment:

mamifarish said...

plz come back the real Rahayu Razak yg tabah itu :)

suka baca satu blog ni..seorg ibu yg tabah.maybe k.ayu boleh ambik semangat ibu tu

http://kernakasihkita.blogspot.com