Thursday, November 4, 2010

The pig-rabbit

Today, after a few days…I’ve finished watching the pig-rabbit… No no no wasn’t talking about either the pig or the rabbit……I’m talking about the Korean drama series…..You’re beautiful  It’s a love story, kind of stereotype of a korean-love stories but still I love it…..wonder why??? I wondered too….

Sometimes it got me thinking why do I like to watch love stories….regardless of whether its English, or Bollywood or Japanese or Korean…..Opppsss sorry Malay love movies were not in the list because I just don’t watch or very seldom watch Malay movie…..any type of Malay movie…..I do watch, don’t get me wrong but it is just very seldom……okay come back to the pig-rabbit, come back to why I like love stories…

Hmmmm……it sometimes occurred to me, feeling that am I lack of love?? Yeah, may be….But I guessed, why many girls, women like love stories because we can only experience or imagine that in dramas, movies and not in reality. Sounds pathetic neh….but it’s true, everybody would want a prince charming, receiving gift without you expecting it, watching the stars with your love ones, having a guy singing you a love song, having treated like a princess, having to hear words of love..often…..who on earth would not want that right?

But that is only in drama and movies….it is far from the reality….ohhh okay…..there are a few prince charming…..but there are also many hundred thousand of not-prince and not-charming. So, since it is only in drama and movies, hence, just enjoy it…..don’t worry….love it and enjoy it but don’t put high hope that you will get one of those prince charming…..because they don’t exist….in the reality, men are just not one of that kind….trust me 

In this drama, there is a girl and there are 3 boys, wanting to be her special boyfriend……this is a reality. No wonder it is so difficult for a woman to get a husband…..because a quarter of the men are married, a quarter of them turned themselves into a woman, another quarter die in accident or drugs and as for the balance, the other quarter, wasting their time chasing the same girl. See…..are you with me??? This is so true…..sad but true....

So, if any men ask you, why you love watching love stories, just ignore them. There is no need for an attempt to explain to them, because they just don’t get it…..to all man….no offense okay….the truth is out there  And the truth is ugly…..


AYu….

No comments: