Sunday, September 4, 2016

the i knew it all

Do you sometimes felt like you knew it all?

Like whatever that come out of your mouth are the best words and truest of all?

Everybody else is wrong....only you are the correct one....

I sometimes act like this. I sometimes felt like i knew it all. Its me whom best decide on my life and on what's happening around me because i knew it all.

Sadly..pathetically...this is not true....of course...

I dont refer to anyone else...I refer to myself.

I am a such lazy reader. I am such a lazy learner. So how do I claimed that I knew it all? Because I read a little bit from google, from facebook, from a few pages of the newspaper? Hahaha....so funny right.

So funny but at the same time, freakingly scary.

The amount of ego that stood up so high with very little knowledge and like-a-pinch-of-self-conscious had led me to felt like i knew it all. Which is so wrong and frighteningly scary because I dont realised it. I, the one like this, for quite a long moments in life had dare to think that I knew it all, and it always crossed my mind...what the heck are with these peoples? Why dont they listen to me? Dont they think? Dont they realized that they are so wrong and only me is so right.

I cannot believed it myself that I dare to think that i Knew it all....when in actual....i know nothing and it far way beyond my knowledge.

After listening to a ustaz, i felt so stupid. I felt like...i could i think like that?

So peeps...

Number 1
We're are human...we dont knew it all

Number 2
Dont ever dare to think that we knew it all and that we are way much better than anyone else. Because we just dont know everyone and what that had gone through in life. Thus, we certainly don not have the right to judge them.

Number 3
Learn from the experts. Dont just read from google and then decide on the fate of your life. We have so little knowledge. Just so little.

Number 4
Always have the thoughts that we are no better that anybody else.

Number 5
Stay humble



Ayu

No comments: