Thursday, May 15, 2014

When I have this feelings....I will write it on again and again.....

When you going around the store, pushing a stroller with a giant baby on top, of course, you can’t avoid that as-if-looking-at-alien-look looking at you and at what’s inside the stroller. I did not blame them or feeling unease with that look because I am getting used to it. I kept telling myself that if I did not have a special one, perhaps my reaction will be the same. Perhaps I will also give that as-if-looking-at-alien-look. So, it is not a big deal. As every day, I kept on learning that we have to accept what we got, be thankful, be grateful, for what you got, and have an amazingly high undisputable faith that what you were given, were the best.

Of course, in any case, in any situation, in any circumstances, what is said is much more simple, than what is need to be done, what is hold on the shoulder, what is felt is the heart. Of course....

Literally, the saying is true, no pain, no gain. Practice makes perfect. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

And very often too, we will be asked of questions that nobody knew the answers like how will we deal with her when she is having her menstrual? If she’s getting enough protein since she’s only eating fruits, biscuits and cereal? Will she be able to walk since she is definitely having a balance issue. And many other future things that my answers will be, I think about it when the time comes. It is not that I did not think of the future, and the obstacles ahead and getting myself prepared, but the truth is, I do not have the answers. I have done a lot of thinking including imagining the future but still I do not have the concrete answers, with a affirmative nod...

Therefore, I decided, when the times comes, we will learnt to deal with it. We, as a team are very confident that we will get through it and hence, pass it with flying colours. Because, the Creator, will give us everything, the questions and the answers. All we need to do is to be brave, face it and deal with it with love, lots and lots of love.

1 comment:

Kak Yong said...

Do take note that you are an awesome mummy. I pray that you grows stronger day by day. InsyaAllah, jannah is yours.