Saturday, December 8, 2012

if tomorrow never comes

if tomorrow never comes
or if there are tomorrow
or today or tomorrow or next next day
or the next next year
i wanted you to know that i love you
that i am proudhearted loving you
that you are adorable
and i love you so much

i felt blessed being chosen to be with you
it is an honour being your partner in this affiliation
loving you is never an obligation
but is a gift that i treasure so much

for always being there for me
for listening to me
for carrying my burden my sorrow too
for accepting the whole me
the good of me
and the dark side of me
for loving me wholeheartedly
for all these...for everything
thank you so much....

if tomorrow never comes
be strong
and stick to the plan
to be together
to meet again
in the hereafter

i love you and may this love
grant us happiness
here
and
hereafter....