Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A gift

A gift for your love ones…..

Do you like giving gift? Preparing gift for your loves ones?? I love giving and preparing and searching for gift…ohhh I love doing that.

And often we ask ourselves, what gift to give?? Hmmmm…..do we ask first before we buy the gift? For me, I would always like and love a gift that I don’t know what’s inside the box, a surprise. When we open the box, we were so eager, so curious, so excited, to find out what’s inside. And what is really inside the packaging, does not really matter to me, I would love it anyway. Because, what really matter to me is the thought….yeah…it’s the thoughts that count ;)

And since I like it this way…..I would do the same when it’s come to giving gift. I will not ask what gift would you like to have….I will not ask what do you like….because I will give what I like. Whether, that person like it or not, does not really matter to me…because it’s a gift, its free and that anything that anybody give you will always be the right gift. So, learn to appreciate it and stop complaining because it’s a gift and ones should not be putting so high expectation on gift …..because it’s free ;) remember???

However, for couples, sometimes we do expect a certain type of gift from our love ones…..because we have this thinking in our mind that our dear darling should certainly knew what we want and vice versa….so take note….of the hints given by your love ones….here and there….don’t forget of the clues too 


Ayu

No comments: