Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life is muzukashi neh....

Often I have so many expectations on my own life. And when things does not goes as per what i planned, I kept thinking of why that I choose to have so many expectations on my life. I kept thinking of why can't I be normal. Be like everyone else. Like normal average people, they looked happier to me...their life looks easy...they looks like they don't have much things to worry about. It is simple and easy and convenient.

But why they look up to me? Why they want to be like me?

I believed it is because other people's lawn always looks greener to us.....but is it really greener at the other side?

We are always not satisfied with our current performance and our current life. Which can be a good thing and also a bad thing? It depends on how we look at it, how we interpret it, how we want it to be? And thus, it comes back to the basic....life is about making choices....and we have to choose accordingly as what we choose must be compatible with our design or else.....malfunction...

No comments: