Friday, March 13, 2009

Big changes

I've been very busy lately and thus have abandoned this blog. And there are so many changes lately too. I have made the decision to quit my job and move....Well, until today, I still can't believed that I've made such decision. I couldn't believe that I've chosen these changes. I am a one person that are so scared of facing changes and now today here I am. And I have made that decision in a very short time frame. Thank you Allah saw for given me the strength and courage to find changes after so many years.

But has usual, as a mother, these changes affected my family too. I felt sorry for Afiq for he has to change school and has to start all over again with new friends, new school. But he is a tough one, my darling sweet heart.

Now for already 1month plus, I've been a full time housewife. My goodness, housewife is actually a very busy job. There are so many things to do. Luckily, my mom stayed with me and help with the house work or else.....

Now, we have to figure out on how to continue living in this new place in Selangor.....changes needs sacrifices...hah there are so many things to think about.

Till then. Let me do the thinking first.

Ayu

No comments: