Monday, February 12, 2007

A walk in the cloud

A walk in the cloud

 

Emmm....lately I've been very busy, with work especially....no more time to spend on the blog. Anyway, last week, when I was at home at night watching TV, I've bump into a movie title "A walk in a cloud", Keanu Reeves is the actor. Hmmm the title sounds familiar....Then suddenly I've remembered, it was, more then 10 years ago, when I was in the first year in UTM. We have to attend English class and in this English class, we have buddy. This buddy functioned as a person that will listen to what we called as short essay that we used to write in the class. It was fun because I have Haresh as my buddy and he was handsome too.....

 

But then Haresh has to leave UTM, to a new college somewhere is KL area. After he left UTM, for a first few month we still keep in touch and one day we go out for a date. Hahahaha....I couldn't imagine going out with someone like Haresh, but then I did. And we watch movie...I wanted to watch "a walk in the cloud" but Haresh said he did not like that movie. Actually I did not know that movie is about what and I only know that Keanu Reeves is in that movie. So, on that day, we did not watched Keanu Reeves but we watched another movie that I can't remembered what the title is…..

 

The ironic thing is, after more then 10 years, I finally got a chance to watch that movie. And that night, I’ve watched “A walk in the cloud” till to the end. I hope one day I’ll meet Haresh, but I don’t think we will recognize each other, since we’re not so close in those old days and of course many things have changed since we last met. Anyway, I still hope that when we meet each other one day, we will knew each other or at least feels it in the heart J

 

 

Regards,

Rahayu

 

No comments: